Re: [TowerTalk] multiple antennas on same tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] multiple antennas on same tower
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:22:04 -0500
Quick switching and the ability to run in two different directions is nice
at times but as Stan said it is a lot of work. My preference when
operating from South America was to run Europe when it was open and the US
when it was not. So maybe a rotatable stack and then a single "mult"
antenna pointing a different direction would suffice.  Like Stan, I enjoy
spending time dreaming of antennas and modeling various configurations.
Modeling software can be a pretty inexpensive investment and would answer
many of your configuration questions.

John KK9A - P40A