Re: [TowerTalk] K0XG

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K0XG
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:29:46 +0000
Oh, just the pot, not the whole housing.  On mine the fiber bushing swelled
up and jammed the shaft, he sent me a whole new one in the housing with a
metal bushing then I had a new brass bushing made for the old one so I have
a spare.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net