Re: [TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 03:43:26 -0500
On 3/5/2014 10:02 PM, Bob Lovell wrote:
Well, don't know about Lowe's, but you don't want any more taxes in
California, that's for sure!

Although I don't know for sure, it's more likely at least onwe of the components ran afoul of California's extreme environmental regs, rather than taxes, or OTOH they may have placed a prohibitively high tax on that component to protect the environment.

There's a reason that people and industry are leaving CA for Texas and the SE. Course maybe they want to get out before it slides into the sea<:-))or it dries up completely. I think I remember that by the time whats left of the Colorado river when it reaches the gulf of California, its been used 5 times. That's a pleasant thought when you fill a glass from the faucet. No wonder there's such a market for bottled water. OTOH think of all the nutrients it should have.<:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)