Re: [TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:07:48 -0500
On 3/7/2014 7:46 AM, Mike Reublin NF4L wrote:
All the water we have now is the same water we've always had. It's being
neither created nor destroyed, just recycled. AIn't nachur grand?

That's why the ocean is so salty. Billions of years of recycling. That rain water may have been run through a Dinosaur. <:-))

I think nature may be a bit better at the game. She's had more time to get it right.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

73, Mike NF4L