[TowerTalk] Hazer type elevator for non guyed 60foot towers?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hazer type elevator for non guyed 60foot towers?
From: "Howard Rosen" <h@aed.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:46:09 -0400
I am not as young as I used to be and before buying the next beam which will
be located 300 feet away from the first one in the forest (trees cleared
only to accommodate the tower ) I am looking for help in finding a suitable
tower. As there are very few tower people out here and I prefer to maintain
my antennas myself , I am looking for something that does not necessarily
crank down because antenna maintenance is a problem and can only be done by
winching the crank up to the ground on an angle a lowering assembly which I
haver on my UStower after the tower is cranked down ,it's very scary
watching the antenna and tower go on an angle to the ground if the cable or
winch fail you've had it.

What I need is something like a HAZER which would give me an "elevator"
mechanism and allow me to bring the antenna down horizontally for
troubleshooting. This would be a deal maker if I can find this . From what I
see   Hazer's can only work on guyed non tapered towers ,so is there any
other combination of "non-guyed" towers and magical assemblies that can
bring the antenna /rotor down to ground in its original horizontal position
?

73 Howard VE2AED