Re: [TowerTalk] Hazer type elevator for non guyed 60foot towers?

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hazer type elevator for non guyed 60foot towers?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 06:55:11 -0500
I have a modest tower (HDBX48) with the top of the mast at 56 ft. A local
rental place will rent me a lift that can be towed and once at the site is
mobile via a joystick so it cal be maneuvered to where ever it needs to be.
It's quite reasonable for a day (~$250) and can be rented for a minimum of a
half day.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith