Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics

To: "Jon" <kd5sfa@gmail.com>, "Scott" <scottb@radios-online.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:48:44 -0500
Or a (recently joined) guy who's using the reflector postings as an address source to send out spam.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Scott
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 7:37 PM
To: Jon
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com ; W0MU Mike Fatchett

It did not come through the list it happens it
seems when you post to the reflector. Steve
thinks they may be somehow getting in via the
archives and sucking email addresses.