Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 00:20:42 -0400
I got one today too...it was taken yesterday. Brutal ... a picture of my mother-in-law. Now that's raunchy... - M

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Osborne
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 8:59 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pics

Well - I got one today.

According the the properties it came from Rochester NY.  They must be coming
from all over.  73
Tom W7WHY

Well I just got one from Stacy with this Towertalk topic. Big red X through the pictures though. Yikes.

An email trace shows this came from Oklahoma, as I showed to Dave Robbins earlier the email from the other one came from Germany.

---