Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-up base

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-up base
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 12:13:54 -0400
Thanks Steve -
The engineer didn't want to do a formal analysis, and there is no permit
involved. Undisturbed soil is what I'd heard, but the HyGain book doesn't
mention it. I have no idea how old it is.

Still in Duval, so care is certainly advised. What that means in terms of real
life shovel-in-the-ground practice, I'm unsure.

73, Mike