Re: [TowerTalk] SS galling revisited

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SS galling revisited
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 01:40:02 -0400
On 5/11/2014 9:31 AM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:
Jim, I have the marine Never-Seez which I got from HRO (I think, or was it DXE??? I don't remember) It has no copper

I have both versions. One with Aluminum and one with copper.

listed in its ingredients but is highly touted for use in marine environment. IT works for me. It is hard to use without getting it all over at least your hands but will wash off with good soap like the orange stuff.

Don't forget the warnings about using the "orange stuff" around chemicals. It was banned at the corporation where I worked. It aids the absorption of some chemicals through the skin.

73

Roger (K8RI)