Re: [TowerTalk] Guy anchor installation company in Missouri

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting. com" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy anchor installation company in Missouri
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 02:19:54 +0000
Anyone with a Bobcat (skidsteer) and a hydraulic post hole auger should be
able to screw in anything you would attempt to turn in manually.  You'll
need some kind of adapter to attach to the eye of the anchor (if it's that
style).  Often used to anchor mobile homes and buildings, big dogs etc.

I made one for the tractor here with a hydraulic motor and an old gear box.
 Slow but gets the job done - in hard soil the 2 3/8 x 8 foot x 8" helix is
about all I can manage, but in the springtime (wetter) or softer locations
they go in easily.

73 Don
VE6JY