Re: [TowerTalk] Tower cost estimate?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower cost estimate?
From: "John Hudson" <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 17:13:06 -0500
Yep you got a few options.. crankup, 45G self supporting, 25G guyed or some
other self supporting tower. Another thing to think about, IS THIS ALL YOU
WILL EVER WANT TO PUT ON THIS TOWER? It may be a few sq ft today but you may
want to add a tribander or something later so think about that too (also
think about the rotor you will be investing in). Building permits? Digging
the hole (I live across from a cemetery and got the grave digger to dig my
5x5x6 for $50 :)? Building permits? In western Ky I did not have too but I
had $600 in concrete for my TX-455. I think you heard most basic stuff so
you can get a rough idea.

Good luck
73
John