Re: [TowerTalk] Tower cost estimate?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower cost estimate?
From: "Stan Labinsky Jr." <K2STN@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 19:56:38 -0400
Well, it looks like I need to be a bit more specific.
But, so far I've received some education... no 25, or 45 "G" as it will not be
safe at the heights I mentioned.  So, an actual free standing tower it is!
Now, the other bit I left out was that this is going into a commercial
installation, so there WILL be safety and insurance issues, only the right
stuff and people will do.
The cost was for parts and labor, me not directly involved.  At this point I'm
just trying to give the customer a ball-park idea of what they'll need to spend
and if the contractor they're talking to is being fair and reasonable.
So far, though, thanks for all the feedback, it's helping me to sound like I
have some handle on the project.  I'll be expecting to do all the mobile
equipment work if they say go.
Thanks again,
Stan