[TowerTalk] How much do trees really affect verticals

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] How much do trees really affect verticals
From: k9kl <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 21:22:49 -0500
I have been clearing some land to plant more maple trees for my sugar bush to
make maple syrup in the spring.  While I resting I thought of all the room I am
clearing for a 4 square for 75/80. There are 40 some deciduous trees on the
land which is about 150 feet by 350 feet. Prime farmland, stream bottom with
about 4-5 feet of topsoil. Its about 200 feet from my house/shack.
How much are those trees really going to affect the antennas?

Gregg K9KL

Sent from Samsung tablet