Re: [TowerTalk] How much do trees really affect verticals

To: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>, "Ham - Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How much do trees really affect verticals
From: "Gedas" <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:16:24 -0400
Hello all....very interesting subject. I am trying to DL the PDF mentioned in the article below from ITS "paper by A.G.Longley at the U.S. Dept. of Commerce" but not having any luck at all. Even searches are not working for me for some reason WRT that document. Can someone who has DL'ed that PDF pse send it to me? TU ! 73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>