Re: [TowerTalk] Push Up Towers

To: towertalk reflector <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Push Up Towers
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:53:34 -0600
The "four legged arrangement" is the tripod, er, quadpod, that actually comes
from Spiderbeam as an accessory to the mast.  It's pretty spendy as I recall,
$300-$400.

If you look at the pictures you can see how it works:  He wrapped a cable
around each section's clamp with a hook on the cable.  The hook is inserted
into the pipe which is attached to the jack.  Then he just jacks up the
section, one at a time.

Chris
KF7P