Re: [TowerTalk] Servicing an MFJ 259B

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Servicing an MFJ 259B
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:15:24 -0700

Totally agree, although that should not be a shock to anyone who has ever bought more than one or two MFJ products, or has ever paid attention to the various reviews and critiques of the company since the internet was born. I've bought several (more than half a dozen) MFJ products in my ham career, and I honestly cannot think of a single one that didn't have a significant design or quality fault ... some laughably so.

Dave   AB7E

While this is not a service issue, it is indicative of the overall
lack of attention to detail/quality control in the MFJ family in
general.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV