Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, 'David Gilbert' <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident
From: n4zkf <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:15:25 -0400
You must be fast! I had to help pick up a 28 year old (sponge basically)
who fell 180' off a monopole (didn't work for me, another company) a few
years ago who thought he was fast too. He was even on a catwalk. Needless
to say his 8 month old daughter at the time doesn't know her daddy anymore
over a JOB. It's not worth it dude.

When moving hooks you always have ONE attached to the tower. Thus 100% tie
off. But I rest my case.

73 Dave n4zkf