Re: [TowerTalk] Long pole / simple, tall construction for small antenna

To: Vegard Svanberg <vegard@svanberg.no>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long pole / simple, tall construction for small antenna
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:38:27 -0500
Hi

I think your solution is financial, not mechanical.

Sign up customers needing towers with a fixed-term contract into which you
incorporate the cost of the tower into the monthly rate.

Here, some wireless broadband providers set a monthly rate assuming everyone
needs a tower and build the cost of the towers into their business plan.

You also need to talk to your insurance provider. Not sure how tort law works
in Norway, but here, a tower failure without liability insurance could be a
fatal blow to the business. That insurance would also have to be built in to
the business model.

Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone