Re: [TowerTalk] Long pole / simple, tall construction for small antenna

To: Vegard Svanberg <vegard@svanberg.no>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long pole / simple, tall construction for small antenna
From: Ken <wa8jxm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:19:57 -0400
For something freestanding, dxengineering.com sells 80m verticals made of
aluminum tubing that might give you some idea of the mechanical requirements to
get a freestanding 60' mast.   They are not cheap.  For freestanding at that
height, I would think a standard tower would probably be as good of a solution
as any.

Ken WA8JXM