Re: [TowerTalk] RMC-1000 remote - what type of cable to run?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RMC-1000 remote - what type of cable to run?
From: Howard W6HDG <W6HDG@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 10:02:23 -0800
Ray,
Thanks very much.   I guess that rotor cable would be too lightweight?

I know that this tower design has been around a long time - I didn't realize 40 years. The winds are mostly gentle in my area of S. California so I'm hoping for 65 feet extension without too much sway. I'm putting a Steppir DB18 (96 pounds) on it. I will be able to supervise my tower traveling up and down outside my shack window. The shack is just 20 feet from the base. 73, Howard W6HDG