[TowerTalk] Connectorizing rotator cables

To: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>, Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectorizing rotator cables
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 10:46:57 -0500
I will admit I was suckered into the idea of using a connector on my Ham-x
style rotator.

I've changed the rotator, let's see, want to make sure I don't lose count
here, ummmmmm, ZERO times in almost 10 years.

Next time, no connectors. Nothing is as impervious as an unbroken run of
cable. I'm also not convinced that undoing eight lugs on a terminal strip is
any harder than undoing the weatherproofing on the connector!

73, kelly
ve4xt