Re: [TowerTalk] A4S questions/INFO

To: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A4S questions/INFO
From: Joe Ciarcia <k1jcnh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:50:01 -0500
Yuri I had an A4S and the traps got loaded with grass spiders. They enter
through the drain holes in the bottom
of the traps. Unfortunately you have to remove the traps and take them
apart. Clean well and when you
reassemble them glue some screen on the inside of the traps to block the
holes. If you find a questionable trap
with the grid dip method it might be easier to replace it. Good luck.
73, Joe K1JC