Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Bulkhead feed-through.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Bulkhead feed-through.
From: James Chaggaris <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:52:10 -0600
At my old QTH, I used bulkhead connectors through a piece of 1/2² wood cut
to the size of my window well window.  From there I used 2 sheets of
aluminum on either side of the wood and attached them together with SS
bolts.  I grounded the whole thing using 2² copper strap to a couple of
ground rods outside.  I used this feed-through for 6yrs and never had any
condensation.  (I also sealed around the wood/aluminum panel with caulk).

73,

Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President