Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas

To: <john@kk9a.com>, "'Kelly Taylor'" <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 11:01:17 -0600
The best bang for buck on 5-band yagis when I was building my station was,
in fact, the Force 12 XR-5. I have a short stack on a 72 foot crank-up tower
and they just work - very well. I understand the new version of this fine
antenna has a shorter boom. I would like to see an A/B comparison of the
two.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL