Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Trap ID

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Trap ID
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:19:47 -0600
I have a mobile antenna that uses a similar coil.
It is a single center load but has 2 coils inside. It is setup the same
configuration as the RV-3C.
It covers 10/15/20m. It is approx. 8 ft. tall
I have had 2 of these for about 35 years, but have never been able to find a
model number.

73, Jim – w5ifp@gvtc.com