[TowerTalk] Elecraft package for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Elecraft package for sale
From: Cal Zethmayr <w4gmh@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 10:20:19 -0600
passing this on to help one of our local guys...
Cal Z  W4GMH

De Tom, AK4EH,

I sincerely hope my request is not overbearing for you at this time. After a
great deal of thought and planning, I have decided to offer my radio station
for sale because of the below circumstances. Since I trust that you may be able
to contact other hams who could be interested in my listing, I turn to you for
assistance.
The below complete Amateur Radio Station equipment listing is for equipment
that has been in a climate controlled office, dust levels maintained to a
minimum, and a non-smoking environment. I prefer to sell the complete system at
one time, rather than piecemeal.
My QTH is 192 Patton Street, Crestview, Florida 32539; Phone number is (850)
902-0302. Anyone who holds a valid Amateur Radio Operator License may schedule
an appointment for operation of all the listed equipment according to their
class of license. Interested parties must show their license and enter call
sign, operation times/modes/freq’s in my logbook.
Declining health, owing to debilitating illness and disability, has forced me
to liquidate items that would be difficult for my wife to dispose of later on.
I am asking $4000 for the sum total of equipment being offered for sale to
licensed amateur operators only. Please examine my radio shack to appreciate
the setup that is in excellent working order.
Thank you for considering my listing.

Elecraft K-3-100 Transceiver, 160-2M, (adaptable to two meter with optional
internal module); Equipped with:
Most recent firmware updates.
PR-6 low-noise preamp for 6M reception.
1 amp 12vdc output for external devices.
Integrated 100w auto antenna tuner with two antenna jacks.
100w RF integrated amplifier module.
Oven controlled master oscillator.
IF Out and transverter interfacing internal unit.
RF I/O unit for RX antenna.
Various roofing filters for CW, SSB, FM, Data.
All cables included for serial data transfer, RF and power.
PDF of Fred Cady – KE7X “Design, Configuration, and Operation

Elecraft P-3 Color Panadapter Spectrum Analyzer, equipped with:
Most recent firmware updates.
VGA monitor output.
All cabling.

Elecraft XG-3 Programmable RF signal source, 1.5 to 1400 MHz, equipped with:
Most recent firmware updates.
Serial Data xfer cable.

Elecraft W-2 HF / VHF / UHF SWR/Watt meter, Microprocessor controlled with dual
RF sensors and PC interface. Includes:
200 watt directional coupler, 1.8 to 54 MHz.
Serial Data xfer cable.
MFJ-993-B IntelliTuner (Automatic Antenna Tuner), dual wattage 150/300, with
programmable settings and features. Digital and analog dual needles display
forward and reflected power.

MFJ-266 Antenna Analyzer for HF / VHF / UHF, digital display indicates polar
notation as well as swr. Two dip coils included.

MFJ-464 CW Keyer / Reader; has digital display; includes:
-RF protected QWERTY keyboard and serial data xfer cable.
MFJ-564 Iambic keyer with cable and phone plug.

MFJ-418 Pocket CW Tutor.

Three coax lightning protectors.

Many manufactured RF coax patch cables.

RF 5651 Precision Dummy Load @ 125W continuous, 0 to 18GHz.

Alpha-Delta 5-Position RF switch with lightning protection plug.

RS-502 Analog SWR/PWR meter for HF / VHF / UHF; indicates PEP for SSB, Average;
1.8 to 525MHz @ 200 watts.

SignaLink USB Integrated sound card.

Win Radio WR-3500e Software Defined Radio Receiver, 1.3MHz to 3.5GHz continuous
tuning; downloadable plug-ins available for serious signal monitoring. Works
excellently using Win XP 32 bit. Includes: User guide, driver CD, and web
links. (PC included in package offering. Stand-alone PC should not be connected
to net).

Tenma 72-7665 Switching Mode DC Regulated power supply, 40 Amp continuous;
Switchable from fixed 13.8 vdc to variable 0 to 15.2 vdc by a switch underneath
power supply. Has two separate digital meters for voltage and amps.

Eagle Aspen digital readout rotator controller with light-duty rotator;
Includes IR remote control.

Heil Proset Headset with microphone.

Elecraft MH-2 handheld microphone.

Titan DX Vertical Multiband antenna – 80 to 6 meters. Does not need radials.
Includes RF cable. Rated at 1500w

Tak-Tenna 80 to 6 meters, horizontal polarization configured. Includes RF
cable. Rated at 1500w. 14 db quieting

Discone Antenna with cable; 6 meters to 23 cm.

Dedicated Dell Dimension 3000 PC with Win XP for use with SDR receiver
mentioned above. 15” monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers included.(PC not to
be connected to the internet because of using XP)

Sencore SC61 Dual Trace, 100MHz Oscilloscope with original probes. X, Y, and
Z-axis inputs. Digital display for multi-measurement results. In excellent
operational condition. Brightness has full range. Auto Triggering.

Three laminated wall charts in color:
ARRL Radio Map of North America
ARRL Radio Map of the World
ARRL Radio Map of the World with beam headings, ITU and CQ zones
Assorted ARRL and resource books, like new.