Re: [TowerTalk] [Elecraft] Elecraft package for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Elecraft] Elecraft package for sale
From: "Chester Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:57:12 -0500
These are about the most ignorant post on this reflector that I have ever
seen!! Don't you folks have something semi-intelligent to do other than post
totally unsubstantiated rumors about this ham? What? Have the ex-CB'ers now
imbedded ham reflectors? I hope you all would have some common courtesy and
send this person an apology!

Thanks for forwarding his post Jim.

73,
Tom - W4BQF