Re: [TowerTalk] Too Old To Climb Towers - TiltPlates and more

To: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>, "'Don '" <w7wll@arrl.net>, "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Too Old To Climb Towers - TiltPlates and more
From: "Al NN4ZZ" <al@nn4zz.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 14:49:30 -0500
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the mention. We will be at the Orlando HamCation in February if anyone want to see the TiltPlates (for yagis), QuadLocks (for Quad Antennas) and HexLocks (for hexbeams). Also here is a link to the web page for more info:

http://www.nn4zz.com/tiltplate.htm

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Jones