Re: [TowerTalk] welding aluminum

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] welding aluminum
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 12:35:18 -0500
I made a custom 6061 top plate and rotator shelf for a Universal Tower and
had them welded in place.  I never checked the temper after welding but it
worked perfectly for 15+ years until removed it.  The whole tower consisted
of welded joints and I had no concerns about adding a couple of plates to
it.

John KK9A

[TowerTalk] welding aluminum
from [Bob Tabke]        [Permanent Link][Original]