Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: modeling compare: 80M, 2EL vs 4SQ

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: modeling compare: 80M, 2EL vs 4SQ
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:04:53 -0700
I tried several different area of interest sizes (100x variation) and always get the error message. Also, the conductivity data is 0.0 decisiemens/m for all of the 6 soils types when the area is large (100's acres). (maybe there is no resolution to mS/m?)

A further search for the conductivity data for the predominant soil type lead to more info but no conductivity data.
https://soilseries.sc.egov.usda.gov/OSD_Docs/A/ALDERWOOD.html

Grant KZ1W
Redmond, WA