Re: [TowerTalk] Loss of wet RG-213

To: Markku Oksanen <ww1c@outlook.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Loss of wet RG-213
From: K Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:40:24 -0500
My experience is two-fold.
1. When high power is applied, there is arcing;
2. With low power, swr is so high that the rig folds back to near zero.

73, Keith NM5G

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3c, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

<ww1c@outlook.com> </div><div>Date:03/31/2015  9:40 AM  (GMT-06:00)

Interestingly I can't find any figures for the loss!
I can imagine that high F this may be really bad but how about 28 MHz?

Markku