Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:30:46 -0500
There are lot of antennas that will cover these bands so I am sure you
will get many opinions. Of the two choices that you mentioned, if price
was not a factor I would definitely pick the OptiBeam.  It has no traps
and OptiBeam makes a quality product and offers excellent customer
service.

John KK9A