Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:53:41 -0400
Hi Jim,
Feel free to re read what I've posted. Because you didn't, I'll
reiterate: How does one know which element is the right size if more
than 50% are the wrong size? Would you suggest that I consult a
psychic? Read tea leaves? Guess?

Feel free to make a realistic constructive suggestion.

I spent $700 on something that needs to be modified because the
manufacturer couldn't be bothered to do quality control? You're
joking, right?

FYI: My time has a dollar value. When that total number closes in on
what it costs to buy the item, the choice to me is clear.

I've been a ham 20 years. One thing that I've learned on the
electronics side is that simulations are a great beginning that often
do not translate into real world performance.

Norm n3ykf