Re: [TowerTalk] Hauling hardline into a 4 inch cable duct

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hauling hardline into a 4 inch cable duct
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:34:12 -0500
Excellent question.  I wish I had an answer.  I am planning to run 1 piece
of LFD4-50A and three pieces of LDF5-50A to the shack.  I have heard it can
be buried, but would prefer conduit.  I am now thinking 6 inch for the 30
foot run from the tower, to allow for additional cables in the future.

73, Keith NM5G