[TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder
From: David Blake via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 22:10:31 +0000 (UTC)
I use Yahoo as my primary email service.  All towertalk messages are now ending
up in my spam folder.  I go through the spam list and mark each messages as NOT
SPAM and they are moved to my inbox.  Not sure why Yahoo continues to send them
all to the wrong folder.  Any easy fixes? It seems that  everything else I
receive is properly sorted, only Towertalk messages are ending up in my spam
folder.  I receive a lot of spam, I suspect everyone does these days but they
are real spam except those from this reflector.

Dave N4DB