Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Ham IV vs Yaesu SDX 2800

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Ham IV vs Yaesu SDX 2800
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 07:07:24 -0500
I have used Yaesu rotators with Rohn and Universal towers and I do not
recall having to drill the plates. It is interesting that US towers cannot
accommodate Yaesu rotators without modification.  I think one of my
rotator plates just had elongated holes so it may be possible to use a
Dremel or file to modify the US Tower plate.

John KK9A