Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Cable Clamps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Cable Clamps
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:56:49 -0400

A simple suggestion that makes serving much easier. Use wire ends 3 to 6 inches longer than required. when the required turns are wound flat, just cut that wire as short as possible and force the tip flat with a pair of Channel Locks No it doesn't make serving easy, but relatively speaking, it make it far easier.

73

Roger (K8RI)