Re: [TowerTalk] Slobering Irons

To: "<towertalk@contesting.com>" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slobering Irons
From: Bryan Fields <Bryan@bryanfields.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:03:24 -0400
On 7/28/15 11:59 AM, Andre VanWyk wrote:
> I think your comment on Weller being "crap" is just an opinion and bares no
> factual information. Been using Weller for years both on my bench and
> outside with no problems at all. There are lots of choices out there, but
> don't label an item as "crap" just because you own something different
> unless you have factual info / experiences you wish to share with the
> group.

I said it was crap compared to the Metcal, and it is.  If you only know the
weller, you will think it's awesome.  If however you've known a Metcal, you'd
call the Weller crap.

It's the difference between fellatio and intercourse.
While the former is pretty damn good, the latter is superlative.

73's W9CR
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice