Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rod Replacement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rod Replacement
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:08:19 -0700
On Sun,8/16/2015 10:49 AM, Bill Aycock wrote:
Jim--
Lighten up; in this case, the new question, and any answer, should contribute to clarification. (I think)

And I think it did -- Jim Lux provided that quite well, and is far more qualified than me to do so. Indeed, I was tossing him the easy fast ball.

With what I have heard about "Salt Doping" and similar means of enhancement, I see only a strong probability of ambiguity here, as it is now.

These techniques are short-lived -- as rainfall washes the chemicals away, their effectiveness is reduced.

73, Jim K9YC