[TowerTalk] [antenneX] New Bigger LB Cebik CD for 2015

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] New Bigger LB Cebik CD for 2015
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:46:21 -0400
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    FYI. LB Cebik, W4RNL (SK) was a pretty sharp  antenna guy and his
books/cds are a worthwhile addition to any ham library.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC

>  After some 7 years in storage, we are pleased to offer this NEW  CD-ROM
version for 2015 containing 90 more articles by L.B. Cebik in  addition
to the 800 articles in previous CDs. The collection contains
information of interest to radio amateurs as well as professionals
interested in antennas, antenna modeling, and related subjects, such
as  antenna tuners and impedance matching. LB's notebooks are geared to
helping  other radio amateurs and antenna enthusiasts discover what he
has managed to  uncover over the years--and then to go well beyond to
new  discoveries.

If you are one who has admired LB for his vast knowledge in  this
intellectual field, this new CD will be exciting news and the CD
considered a treasure piece in your reference library!

For more info  and to place an order, please click the following  link:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/cd_cebik.htm

More  than 200 products in the Shopping  Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Or browse our new Shopping  Cart which displays our large product list
of items by  category:
http://www.antennex.com/ashop/index.php