Re: [TowerTalk] 6 meter angle arrival for DX

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 meter angle arrival for DX
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 01:02:38 -0500
There is the six club. Very active when the openings are happening, but quiet at present.

I had a 7L C3i mounted about 15' above my TH-5 at 115 feet. That was a fantastic set-up that really played. The TH-5 would have raised the angle, but I never modeled it Several times I was in round tables with nearly all continents. http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/Tower29.htm I'm working on the TH-5 @100' in the photo. too many antennas on a 30' pole. Tore up a TH3 and a TH-4.

73

Roger (K8RI)