Re: [TowerTalk] Radial Connection to tower

To: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@largeriver.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial Connection to tower
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:12:44 -0600
That might be the thing to do on a new installation.  Unfortunately my radials
are about two feet short for that.  I decided to drive to my station and see
what would happen by making Rick's suggested change.  Working on it now.  Slow
process with gloved hand and kitchen knife to dig up the ring of wire.  I can
tell you that the one tower which I hope to complete today resonates 125 kHz
lower than my recollection as to what it was when I put it up 12 years ago.  At
3540 it is 38.7 + 0.0.  Maybe have a reading in a couple hours with some
additional connections to that ring.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone