Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 rebuild

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 rebuild
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 05:09:08 +0000 (UTC)
Nice work, Howie! My new-to-me C-4XL has been up since 2012, and I see we did
almost the same refurbish work.I have mine on top of a 72' crankup/tiltover
tower. A nifty thing about that is, I can tilt the tower completely horizontal
if I remove two sections of boom+element(s) from the yagi. To ensure the yagi
doesn't windmill the rotator, I use a piece of angle stock with two U-bolts
that grab the mast and one tower leg. That's the only ladder-work I do.
vy 73 es gl,Bryan WA7PRChttp://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower