[TowerTalk] Need help identifying an antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help identifying an antenna
From: Howard Hoyt <hhoyt@mebtel.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:46:08 -0500
Hi groupbrain,

I inherited a 3-element 6M beam which appears to have a sort of gamma matching system. It has an SO-239 input into a machined aluminum block, and on the opposite face are two what 75 ohm F-type jacks. There is a length of what looks like RG-6 looped between those jacks. The matching stubs come out from the sides of the block and run parallel to the driven element before being shorted to it a foot or so from the feedpoint. I cannot see the internal wiring due to it's being filled with gel.

Can anyone help me identify the brand and model of this antenna?

TIA,

Howie - WA4PSC