Re: [TowerTalk] PhillyStrand GRIPS???

To: "'Dan Cisson'" <n4gnr@windstream.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PhillyStrand GRIPS???
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 22:23:08 -0500
Hello Dan

Please click on the link below - hopefully this is what you have. I highly
suggest you find a tower professional that can help you install these guy
wires. There is a huge safety risk and Preforms must be installed properly.

You will see a place where you can click on a video link on this page. It
shows a tower professional (Tim, W3YQ) properly installing a Preform on
Phillystran.

 http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/phi-plp-2755

Please seek out a professional to assist you so that you are 100% sure what
you are doing is safe.

73,
Tim K3LR