[TowerTalk] RESOLUTION: 8 antenna-related books

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] RESOLUTION: 8 antenna-related books
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:48:03 -0500
AntennaX support responded to my trouble ticket with a second download opportunity, with the caveat: They do not recommend Microsoft Explorer (any version) with Windows-7. They only recommend Chrome, Firefox, Safari.......

The download proceeded and was successful - even though I used WIN-7 & IE10 a second time. I suggested that they add the caveat about browsers to their download page to improve customer service. And, change the onet-time download to many download on one day to assist customers retrying downloads with different browsers.

73 Bill N4LG