Re: [TowerTalk] What to do when you have no height

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What to do when you have no height
From: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 07:05:57 -0800
Some in that circumstance have found that putting up some kind of
directional parasitic array, and if nothing else, using it as a receive
antenna along side the xmit antenna can provide ROI for dx not otherwise
easily had.
For example, a horizontal delta loop with a director.
If your located on vertical-friendly geography try out a half-square cut
for 40m.....see how it plays.
Made me realize the aspect of dx hearing the main antenna, while one
cannot successfully hear the dx with that antenna.
Making me look more seriously at setting up a pennant for lower band
use.

 Bw_dw@fastmail.net