Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:51:43 -0500
"Towers are very inprecise, so I agree that CO8DM's tower is likely not an
issue. However, I am not sure why making a guy tower plumb is not easily
achievable. I used a transit level to adjust my guys and I can easily move
my towers around several inches. Even the Rohn 65 with some double braced
sections is easily moved."

John KK9A

I agree with John.  I meant to say the initial section.  Essentially what I
described is what John is doing.  Move the top into position with guy
tension adjustment.

Ed  N1UR