Re: [TowerTalk] Radial question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial question
From: Kevin Stover <kevin.stover@mediacombb.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 10:50:44 -0600
The short answer is no, it won't make a hill of beans worth of difference.
What does make a difference is the number. Turns out the denser the radial field near the antenna, the lower the losses. Ground radials are there to shield the antenna from the ground underneath.

If I was doing it I'd install 32, 65' radials and 32, 32' radials.